Friday, April 30, 2010

TGIF


I'm so glad it is Friday. A long week characterized by wobbly legs is over. In one week from this moment, Todd and I will have completed our first stint volunteering at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. I can't wait.

We went for a walk at the lagoon and although the pace was painfully slow and I had to sit on a bench for a small rest, it was lovely. I know that each day I'll feel stronger. I'm motivated to feel strong next week to volunteer with the cats and dogs and visit Zion National Park.

My mind has been filled with thoughts on shadow and light. Possibilities and dreams. Pondering and percolating. Incubating. More later. I'm in processing mode.

I need to get a good night's rest before teaching at Lululemon tomorrow morning. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting to think of what your pondering and incubating will create!

    ReplyDelete