Monday, August 16, 2010

A thread


"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength." - author unknown

What an awesome quote at an absolutely auspicious time. It is interesting how my daily Morning Mantra emails are so often right on point. I'm trying really hard to hold it together. This weekend was really rough emotionally. I just feel like I'm scraping the bottom of the energy jar.

The thought that I keep returning to is that I'd like to just go to sleep until a few days before we head to Australia. Or, should I say, I'd like time to freeze because I don't want to miss any of the many positive things I've got going on over the next month.

I guess therein lies my answer, right? If I withdraw, I'll miss so much amazing living: teaching, spending time with Todd and my friends, planning Yoga for Hope, attending Taste of Hope this weekend, watching my hair, eyelashes and eyebrows grow back and and and....

1 comment:

  1. I love the sentiment on your final paragraph. So sage.

    ReplyDelete