Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunshine works its magic


And, the rollercoaster ascends again. Not a moment too soon.

Kirsten and I met in Cardiff for a morning beach walk. The sun was shining, the ocean was a clear and stunning blue and it felt fabulous to be outside. The Cardiff beach walk used to be an at least bi-weekly ritual and it felt great to return to it. I've missed this type of time spent with my friends.

My legs are feeling stronger and each day I'm walking further. I'm thrilled! Yesterday Todd and I walked the whole lagoon for the first time in several months. And, my arm has been holding steady since Friday. Perhaps I've turned a corner with the lymphedema.

Now, it is time to go see if any more hair has sprouted.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better, see you tomorrow night! Go Ovation! Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sunshine! Love you, too!
    Thank you for being you ... just the way you are ... every day.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete