Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Contest....



For all of you who've told me you weren't comfortable posting comments on the blog: I've made it easy for you! I went out on a limb and opted for a short auburn wig. Who knew? I feel like I've got an alter-ego.

So, let's name her. I'm thinking french and exotic. Brigitte and Chantalle are the front-runners but, I am open to suggestion! Please help me name her! Her maiden voyage on my big bald head is tomorrow morning to teach Pilates.

I am close to 100% today and it feels good. I'm hopeful that the next week continues this trend and I'll be able to take advantage of feeling stronger and be able to do more yoga, do more pilates, do more walking on the beach. To have the strength to live life on a larger scale and not be held back by these side-effects is all I want.

5 comments:

  1. ARGH...J'ai essayé d'ecrire en française, mais MERDE, j'ai oubier... Je pense que le meilleur nom pour ton cheveux est "Nicole." Trés français, mais trés facile. (nee-kool) Je t'aime, mon petit chou. :-) Shelley (spoke french in another lifetime!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvette!!! Your honesty and bravery are incredible Claire. Don your new alter-ego and go kick a$$!

    ReplyDelete