Friday, May 14, 2010

Round 4....so far so good!


I cannot stop laughing at the photo of Kim and I in those silly wigs. Trust me, you won't see me sporting either of them. I guess there is a style for everyone, right?

I much prefer my real hair circa February 2nd, 2010, from my Lululemon Ambassador photo shoot!! How long will it be before I'll have hair that length again? Sigh....

Round #4 went smoothly. I got to sit in a bed this time because the lounge chairs were full. It was fine as my legs were tired and this way they were elevated the entire time. Afterwards, Kim and I went and got mystic tans. God forbid she return from California pale! It was interesting to use the booth without having to utilize the shower cap. Tanned the bald head.

Today was a steroid-fueled whirlwind. Kim took her third class of the week with me, this one at Frogs. Then, we hit Lululemon Carlsbad Forum to check out all the fun new colors and visit with all my favorite ladies. Next, lunch at St. Tropez, then more shopping. Got some really awesome shoes at Marshalls. Not sure when I'll be up for wearing some sassy heels but, I'm prepared!

Now, collapsed on the couch. Whew. When will these steroids wear off? Maybe I'll be getting off easy this round! Or, perhaps because my Neulasta shot was delayed until Monday I'm not getting side-effects from that yet? I'll just hope for the best.

Kim and I had an awesome visit. It really didn't feel like I was a cancer patient at all! We had too much fun with all the visiting, sunshine, eating and catching up. I'm so grateful for my friends and family. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Sending good vibes your way! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey C,

    So glad Kim was there with you too - wow - four down, two to go!

    Stephanie Miller (she has a progressive radio talk show I listen to) mentioned Lululemon on her show the other day - I didn't catch the context as I just heard the word as I was coming into the room.

    Thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete