Monday, July 5, 2010

Back to school!


Return to reality! I feel like a little kid who just went back to school after a long summer away from all her favorite people. What an awesome day! I am pooped.

The morning started at Bindu Yoga in Del Mar, where some of my students from other studios came in and tried the studio for the first time. Lovely energy, lovely class! Then, I headed over to Sculpt Fusion Yoga and was thrilled to see several of my regular students again. It was a familiar homecoming and I couldn't be happier.
The work day ended at Pilates with my strong, lovely regulars Leslie and Katharine. How can teaching be so much fun?

Unfortunately, my hand swelled up yesterday and again today. I've been wrapping nightly but, I cannot sleep. Last night I ripped them off at 4am because I couldn't endure another moment. I wrapped yesterday and today when I returned home. All I can say is this wrapping with three layers of bandages, a layer of cotton and a cotton sleeve underneath sucks. When the bandages are removed, there are deep marks into my skin from the compression and that is considered normal. It does bring down the swelling but, there is nothing "normal" about it. At all.

I am confident, however, that my arm will return to normal size and stay that way. It will, it will, it will.

1 comment:

  1. I believe your arm will return to normal size.

    So glad your teaching is fun!

    ReplyDelete