Sunday, September 5, 2010

George Clooney and I...

have an unlikely connection. Not one that I'm really happy about but, it was absolutely compelling and as soon as Todd and I returned from seeing "The American", I had to write about it.

By the way, The American was a disappointment. Slow-moving all the way through. I'd wait until it comes to DVD.

So, the epiphany that struck me during the film was that I have the exact same hair as George. Except that he has about 3/4 inch more than me. But, the salt and pepper color pattern, including full silver on the temples, dark through the center and silver in the front is identical. We even share the same little cowlick where my part will be one day soon. How did this happen? How can it be?

George is a silver fox.

I am not.

I cannot wait until September 16th when I see my hairdresser and have some pretty color slapped on there. I can handle walking around with a crew cut, just not the Cell Block 9 version.

12 days to Australia.

1 comment:

  1. Right. George is a Silver Fox. But you are just a FOX! Hair, no hair, silver, blonde or otherwise, there is no hiding your beauty Claire! Anaise

    ReplyDelete